· Master of applied coaching at Derby University, UK in November 2016
· MSc international business administration
· MBA from Stockholm School of Business
· NLP practitioner and master
· Professional Certified Coach (PCC) International Coach Federation
· Certified visual coach
· Certified visual facilitator
· Certified assessor for project management
· Member of International Project Management Association (IPMA)
· Background as financial expert with several senior management positions in international organisations
· Developed a unique formula for awareness based visual coaching
· Regularly lecturing on leadership and project management on several continents
· Received the Otto Zieglmeier Award, (IPMA 2009) for promoting project excellence world-wide
Striving for excellence at individual,
team and organisational level
The departure from Sweden to Saudi Arabia in the mid 90s, for a 2.5 year contract as Corporate Treasurer in a large infrastructure project, was the start of a more than 20 years of international expat career. Regardless if the home / work base has been Luxemburg, Belgium, UK, France or Germany the scope of work has focused on international business.
With an experience from private industry, commercial as well as central banking and European institutions, Erik was ideally suited to be programme manager for the Single Euro Payments Area (2007-2009) integrating more than 7,000 banks in Europe.
Since 2009 Erik has worked as an independent consultant, coach and facilitator with the possibility to focus even more on his passion for promoting excellence that he developed through involvement in Total Quality Management (TQM) in the late 90s. In this role he is also the most experienced (IPMA) assessor for project excellence having worked with projects from all industries on all continents since 2002. He was Chairman of the IPMA Award Management Board in 2015, and in that capacity he has also introduced UN to project excellence for for humanitarian aid and social development projects. Through this experience his work has more and more concentrated on how to coach and foster excellence at individual, team and organisational level. In this context he has developed a passion for visual coaching with 900+ coaching hours over the last three years ranging from executive coaching to team coaching as well as strategy coaching for organisations.
In parallel to his ordinary work he is also since many years regularly hosting seminars, trainings and workshops in the area of personal development. Erik is also active in lecturing on leadership at universities, organising workshops for professional associations as well as hosting strategy retreat for not-for profit organisations.
He is author of a number of publications about project management, leadership and team work and was co-author of the IPMA standard for Organisational Competence in Managing Projects (OCB1.0 2013) and project manager for a complementary standard for project excellence “The Project Excellence Baseline” (PEB) published in October 2015. Currently he is working on launching project excellence preparation as a new service within Svenskt Projektforum (IPMA Sweden) where he is a member of the board.
His assignments enable a lot of international contacts and travel, which is also a main hobby together with a lot of sports including particularly running, biking, cross-country skiing and fitness.
Copyright © 2021 by INOVA Consulting, Reg. No.: 1337220
LENS Living Lab ® Registered Trade Mark, Reg. No.: Z-201071147